Here is a preview of the photograph that will be on Mrs. Renton’s Class Calendars
Buy yours now for £2
The children wore clothes to represent their family’s heritage!
We were using scales to find out how heavy things are.
‘I know its heavy because the scales go down’ Mason
‘something is light when it is easy to pick up’ Hannah
Please take the time to read and write these words with your child#
I, go, to, the, no, into, mum, dad, love, my, see, can, you, like
Welcome to St Annes School Blogs. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
A few quick tips before you delete this automated blog post:
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your children what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your children how much you personally love learning. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your children’s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your children with content from other classes around your school, other websites and other schools around the globe.
Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.
This blog will be what you make it. Enjoy!