We have been busy exercising every morning for about 15 minutes to make us breathless and our hearts beat faster. So that our blood is pumped around all our body!
we have been very busy this week. We heard the story “it’s my Birthday.” By Helen Oxenburywe on Monday. We found out that the child wanted to make a cake. We made a list of the ingredients and on Tuesday we all walked to Sainsburys in Whitechapel and we bought the ingredients. On Wednesday we made and baked the cakes and today we have decorated them. Eat your heart out Mary Berry! Watch out BBC Bake Off – you have some rivals!
Our parents helped us to raise the money for theses bikes last year. We had a sponsored walk followed by our Sports Day!
We are thrilled with the bikes. We are finding it really hard to push the pedals with our legs but we are persevering! This will help make our legs strong and our hearts beat faster. This will make us healthier.
We have been learning about St Anne. She is our class Saint. We have found out that St Anne was married to Joachim and that they waited a long time to have a baby. An angel went to tell Joachim and Anne that they were going to have a baby and that they were to call her Mary. They did have a baby girl and they did call her Mary and she later went on to have a baby called Jesus.
We have found out that St Anne is the patron Saint of grandmothers.
We are bringing in photos of ourselves with our mothers and grandmothers.
Welcome to St Annes School Blogs. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
A few quick tips before you delete this automated blog post:
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your children what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your children how much you personally love learning. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your children’s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your children with content from other classes around your school, other websites and other schools around the globe.
Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.
This blog will be what you make it. Enjoy!