We rehearsed our play and practised our songs many times so that we could perform our play to the parents with confidence.
Everyone came to school that day so we had 100% attendance.
The children were amazing. They made lots of parents feel very proud and some had to wipe a tear way with a tissue! They did perform with confidence and sang their little hearts out,
They now know the real Christmas story and at song time they ask to sing “ Mary saw a lovely thing.”
Welcome to St Annes School Blogs. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
A few quick tips before you delete this automated blog post:
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your children what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your children how much you personally love learning. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your children’s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your children with content from other classes around your school, other websites and other schools around the globe.
Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.
This blog will be what you make it. Enjoy!