You will need beef, cheese, salad, burger bread, ketchup, macrel and a plate Instructions 1. Firstly cook the beef cut it around 5 cm long. 2. Secondly get one slice of burger bread and get your salad and put it on top of your bread. 3 Get your beef from the microwave and put it on your plate then add it on top of your salad. 4. Get some ketchup and put it top of your beef don`t put a lot of it will be so soggy and won’t taste good. 5. Take your cheese and put it on top of your ketchup then put your other burger bread on top .
You will need:
Two slices of bread, a spoon, a plate, some salad and a toaster.
First, get two slices of bread and put it on a plate.
Next, put the bread in a toaster.
Then, spread butter all around the edges of the bread.
Meanwhile, Get the salad and put it on the bread.
Welcome to St Annes School Blogs. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
A few quick tips before you delete this automated blog post:
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your children what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your children how much you personally love learning. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your children’s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your children with content from other classes around your school, other websites and other schools around the globe.
Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.
This blog will be what you make it. Enjoy!